March 18, 2013

New in 5 - Austria

I finally convinced my boyfriend to go shopping in Austria. He normally hates shopping and I do understand that. But... Sometimes, I just can't get out of my skin.

The excuse for going was Ikea. ♥ I adore this store. When I got my kitchen, the first thing was a trip to Graz and to Ikea. I bought tons of stuff that I use in my kitchen every day. This time, it was just a few small things and of course, some I just had to get when I saw them.

Next, we went to Seiersberg shopping city. Before going I printed out the plan of the stores, marked all the ones I wanted to visit and listed the products that I wanted as well. It still took me almost 2 hours to basically  jump from store to store, find the products, pay and move on to the next store. I must admit, this thing is HUGE! Our City Park in Ljubljana looks a like a little baby compared to Seiersberg. And don't even get me started on how crowded the place was! It's true it was Saturday afternoon, but still... It took us 25 minutes to find a parking place and then we finally got lucky when someone left. I don't think I'll visit this place again soon... It's too huge even for me.

Anyway, this is the stuff I got there. I decided to go for things that you cannot (yet) get in Slovenia and came up with this. (I'm just sorry that Catrice - Nude palette was sold out everywhere. Do you know if it's available in Slovenia already?)

The Body Shop: Tea Tree Pore Minimiser, Nutriganics Smoothing Eye Cream, Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF 30, Vitamin C Skin Boost

Some TBS testers: Sweet Lemon Body Butter, Chocomania Body Lotion, Shea Body lotion


Essence: Soak up the sun - Sun Kissed LE, Catrice: I'm Dynamite, Mint Me Up, Petrolpolitan, Look: Metallic Hologram, Bronze Changer

Labello: Vanilla and Macadamia Lip Butter, Maybelline: Löscher

Catrice: Eyebrow designer, Smokey Eyes Set - You did that, Absolute Eye Colour - Mud Spencer & Coralle Hill

2 comments:

  1. Seiersberg je super, samo ti pa res cel dan pobere :) Jaz bi kar živela tam notri ;) Luštne stvari si nakupila :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala. Ja, bi morala imet res en tak navdih, da bi se mi dalo celega pregledat. Mogoče kdaj...

      Delete