February 03, 2013

MUA

MUA is an online store that ships from England. Their motto is that great makeup doesn’t need to cost the earth and it is MUA’s promise to bring surprising quality, colour, fun and innovation to each and every product it delivers. Bringing guilt free makeup to every ladies makeup bag! Their consumers can buy palettes, foundations and primers all for under £4.

A few months ago, they promised on their facebook site that they will offer free shipping and 50 per cent off once they get 50,000 followers. This was a really generous offer, but I don't think the team was prepared for the amount of orders that followed. First, their website had too many visits, so it was virtually impossible to order anything because it took ages to find a product and add it to the shopping cart, even though I had already picked out the products that I wanted to buy. Then, they changed the conditions of the offer. They raised the minimum amound of money spent from £15 to £30. The products are already very cheap and with some products going out of stock it started to become more and more difficult to achieve this amount of money. So I gave up.

I tried again on Tuesday morning. Ljubljana time zone is GMT +1, so when I woke up at 6 a.m., it was only 5 a.m. in England and I guess the people were still sleeping because it worked like a charm. I got almost everything I wanted and more. I'm just sorry the brushes were sold out. 

I received my package last Thursday, so it was about 9 nine days later. I still haven't tried out all the products, but so far I love the ones I did.




I got: Undressed Palette, Dusk til Dawn Palette, Heaven and Earth Palette, Glitterball Palette, Lipstick (Shade Nectar), Lipstick (Shade Bare), Lip Boom (Doin Good), Matte Perfect Primer, Cover and Conceal Wand (Natural), Fur Effect Nails (Fluffy Bobbin), Nailpolish: Amaretto Crush, Shockwaves, Wings


Source: www.muastore.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Undressed paletka je res super, Fluffy nohte pa čim prej sprobi pa posliki :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se bom potrudila :) Moram še malo naštudirat, kako to sploh izvest

      Delete
    2. Ponavadi se kar na Youtubu vse najde: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Fe_xpyIlI :)

      Delete