February 10, 2013

Empties 3

In January, I surprisingly used up quite a few products. I don't keep the empty packages because I think it's just a waste of space, so the pictures are from the internet wherever possible. Here are the reviews.

1) Ombia care duo cosmetic pads - are the best and cheapest cosmetic pads I've tried so far. I especially love these "purple" ones that have one flat side and there are small squares printed on the other. The pads don't tear and they are big enough for whatever purpose you need them. 10/10 Hofer, 0.94€


2) Nivea intimo double effect - I was quite satisfied with this product. I actually bought it because of its double effect (wash lotion and shaving) and because I've never had any trouble with any Nivea products. I would recommend buying this one. 9/10 Your local shop, around 4€
Ingredients: Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Persea Gratissima Oil, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, PEG-90 M, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfum.
3) Palmolive hand wash Milk & Honey - I bought this one because it was on sale at my local shop and because Palmolive is another brand of products I normally like. Plus, you can never go wrong with something with honey. Although it's just on the label. The product is OK, although the ingredients are not the best, as I found out later. 7/10 Your local shop, around 3€
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium C 12 - 13 Pareth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl Polyglucose, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Salicylate, Citric Acid, Polyquaternim-7, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Lactose, Mel, Lactis Proteinum, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 16255, CI 19140.


4) Terra Naturi deo spray Weißer Tee - I had to look for alternatives when I decided never to use anti perspirants again. There aren't as many alternative products out there as you'd think and there are even less sprays (I dislike roll-ons). This product, however is great. It freshens me up and it smells nice. 10/10 Müller, not sure about the price, sorry
Ingredients: Alcohol, Aqua, Triethyl Citrate, Citrus Aurantifolia Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Leaf Extract), Linalool, Farnesol, Citral.


5) Fa Luxurious Moments Black Amethyst & Pink Viola - another Fa product. And this one, I really don't like. It's only advantage is that's it has an interesting colour - it really us purple and it smells gorgeous. But it does absolutely nothing for my skin. I caught myself wondering if I had already used this product or not while still in the shower. That's how short-term the feeling of softness was. 3/10 Your local shop, 1.60€
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Cocamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Laureth-10, Glycol Distearate, Formic Acid, Citric Acid, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate, CI 17200, CI 42090.

Sources: www.hofer.si, www.najcena.si, www.mysupermarket.co.uk, www.smallflower.com

No comments:

Post a Comment