December 07, 2012

My wishlist for December

I'm sure you know the feeling when you finally get something you've been longing for a long time. You open the package the postman brought or you finally head off to the shop and almost run to see they haven't run out of the product you love...

And than comes the feeling of satisfaction, you start wearing or using the new thing and it's great... Up until you find something you think is even prettier and you urgently need just that. :D

So, here's my December wishlist of things I don't actually need, but would love to own.

1) While everybody is raving about the new Michael Kors watch, I tend to be more humble. I fell in love with the soft pink one from Promod. It's featured in this month's Cosmopolitan, but I don't know if you can actually get it in store. Yet! I'm just sorry I can't find it anywhere on their website.

2) A girl can never have too many blazers. And although I prefer bulkier and warmer clothes for winter I won't say no to buying a blazer or two at a reduced price at New Yorker and H&M. I just have to check the ones I already have. I don't need to make a mistake of buying two of the same colour.


3) I urgently need some winter boots and while I finally managed to get myself a decent pair of studded boots (will show them soon) and while I'm still hunting for a pair that I just perfect I got my eyes on Timbaland look-a-like boots. I just don't want them in yellow. Not because I wouldn't like them but because everybody else already has them.


4) My final quest and actually the most impossible one to actually get (before January, anyway) is this gorgeous thing.


China Glaze Cirque du Soleil Trap-eze!

If anybody has any suggestions where to find any of these, please, let me know. I'll be eternally grateful!


Sources: oldnavy.com, timberlandonlineaustralia.com, pianofingernails.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment