December 09, 2012

My Culinary Endevours

This week, I luckily had some time to cook. I don't do it every day because I eat lunch at work and have literally no time to do it in the evening, but I have more time at the weekend.


The first dish I made are "skutni Å¡truklji" - it's very popular in Slovenia, but I don't know if people from other countries know it, too. It's basically made of strudel dough and cottage cheese filling. I love it sweet and with breadcrumbs. Yum! And it's a fact that homemade one is always better than the one you buy at the store.


And these are some baked thorny oysters with tomato sauce and cheese. I love this dish and often order it at restaurants, but this is the first time I made it at home. My boyfriend said it was delicious. Especially paired with a nice bottle of white wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment