December 18, 2012

Empties

I sincerely doubt I will be able to write a lot of "empties" posts on this blog because I rarely use up a product. I usually just get bored and buy a new one. I know that is very bad for my financial status, but I don't think I'll ever be able to change that. 

However, there are a few products that I use regularly and repurchase every time. I wouldn't change them for the world. This is one of them. Himalaya Herbals Revitalising Night Cream is the best in the category for my skin. All Himalaya Herbals products are 100% natural and they say that this night cream is a deep penetrating, daily-use night cream that moisturizes and nourishes skin all night. It is enriched with tomato, an antioxidant, and a rich source of Natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) that nourish the skin. Apple and white lily help in cooling and soothing the skin, and wheatgerm (Natural Vitamin E) protects and moisturizes the skin.


I have to agree with this description because my skin is both soft and healthy looking in the morning. Because I have normal to mixed skin (usually normal with some characteristics of dry skin and occasional pimples) this is the perfect combination of nourishment and moisturizing. 

I recommend this product to everyone! You just have to be careful that you only use it at night (no SPF protection, AHAs).




In contrast to this, I'm still searching for a perfect Day Cream. I've been trying a few different ones, but so far no luck. The Himalaya Herbals Energising Day Cream doesn't suit me either because it causes more pimples on my skin. I still have some new possibilities stacked for the summer, but for winter I need something completely different (more nourishing). Any suggestions? What do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment